• Sean Rad: Founder of Tinder.com
• Pierre Omidyar: Founder of eBay.com
• Bob Miner: Co-founder of Oracle.com
• Darian Shirazi: Founder of Radius.com
• Arash Ferdowsi: Co-founder of Dropbox.com
• Ali Partovi: Co-founder of Code.org
• Hadi Partovi: Co-founder of Code.org
• Farhad Mohit: Co-founder of Flipagram.com
• Alex Mehr: Co-founder of Zoosk.com
• Ramin Farjad: Co-founder of Aquantia.com
Aquantia was acquired by Marvell Technology Group on 2019 Marvell.com
• AmirAli Talasaz Co-founder of GuardantHealth.com which raised $550M in venture capital.
• Salar Kamangar: ex-CEO of YouTube.com and 7th employee to join Google.com
• Saeed Amidi: Founder/CEO of Plug and Play Tech Center.
One of the largest start-up incubators and super early stage investors in Silicon Valley.
• Mansour Samadpour: Founder of IEH Laboratories & Consulting Group.
One of the largest food testing labs in the U.S.
Iranian-Americans are among the most educated and successful communities in the U. S., according to a report by the Iranian Studies group at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology). Iranian-Americans have founded, or hold senior leadership positions at, many major US companies, including Fortune 500 companies.
Persia was a power house of academic knowledge in ancient times. They were leaders in astronomy, medicine, mathematics, literature and philosophy. Throughout the millenniums of invasions and conquests, Persians have been tough enough to live through it and repel the invaders. Even during Middle Ages Persia produced the best scholars in the world in all fields of science.